Collaborating on wish lists can make gifting easier in many different scenarios.
Once you've created a wish list, head over to the Collaboration page and you'll be able to add any of your Giftwhale friends to the list. Once added your friend will be able to manage the wish list. What this means is they can, add, remove, and edit any items on the list. They can change the sharing settings, and update the list details. The only thing they cannot do, is add or remove more collaborators to the wish list. This functionality is reserved for the person who created the wish list.
Collaboration on wish lists is useful in many different scenarios. We've listed a few of our favourites below.
- Parents collaborating on a child's wish list.
- Couples working together on a wish list for weddings, house improvements, or a holiday wish list.
- Colleagues working on a public wish list together for things for their business.
- Children working together on a wish list for a school fund raiser.
- Multiple people working together on a charity gift giving event.
We hope you find the collaboration feature fun and easy to use. And if you have any questions please reach out and we'll be happy to help.
Now go create something wonderful...